2014 Calendar of Events
The Executive Committee of Smith River Trout Unlimited developed and approved the following calendar.
Meeting agendas are still being finalized and will be announced as dictated.
This info will be posted to the website calendar and Facebook page, as well.
- March 6, Regular Meeting, featured program is Gear Review (show and tell, rod set up, bags, vests, fly boxes, etc.). Got something that works great for you? Show us.
- April 12, River Clean Up w/ Gateway, area and details to follow
- May 16-18, Lyin’, Tyin’ and Fishing, Bassett Cabin along the Smith, details to follow, limited to 18 participants, details to follow shortly
- June 7, Regular Meeting, moved to Saturday and streamside, Fish with A Friend Event and lunch, details to follow, Scott Griffin is lead
- June 20-22, Grayson Highlands Fishing and Camping Trip, Grindstone Campground again, Doug Jessie is lead
- July 19, SRTU River Clean Up, a portion of the upper Smith, lunch follows, Al Kittredge is lead
- August 9, Smith River Fest, looking for a lead for our display
- September 4, Regular Meeting, Fly Tying
- December 4, Regular Meeting, Health of The Smith Report from VDGIF